Wednesday, September 9, 2009

4:45PM

Afternoon and air-conditioning. Still in pyjamas. I'm cooking fish fingers for dinner which I had brought for Jai and Luka. I really wish I lived closer. It was four days of fullness. 
Tori Amos- Boys for Pele is playing on the mac. I still know all the words. These tracks bring back so many memories. My sister and I singing Mr Zebra in the car is the most prominent, but it's strange how one album stores so much history. So many good and bad memories. It's exciting to think that what I listen to now will have the same fate in 10 years. 
I can't be bothered preparing my MC stuff for Katherine and Graham's wedding today. Sick of love songs. Or jealous perhaps. Shouldn't be doing it anyway in this mind set. Nobody wants a cynical prick speaking at their wedding. Going to eat fish fingers and reminisce about the weekend. x  

No comments:

Post a Comment